Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FREE My Digital Studio-DOWNLOAD IT NOW

 Oh my goodness.  There is my favorite word again- FREE!! This time it is for the awesome My Digital Studio program from Stampin Up.  I really need to use this program more often.  It really is easy, even I can use it and make scrapbook pages look very nice. See...I have made scrapbook pages on everything to my new shoes, to my mother's garden, my children and even cards.

You can download this free 30 day trial version here (item 129600) and try it for yourself.  How many holiday photos do you need scrapbook?  This program will make it go so much quicker.  And if you family is like mine, you have the holidays and birthdays back to back.  That's a TON of photos!
Once you download My Digital Studio and fall in love with it; you can download the full version or purchase the disc. You can print your projects yourself or use Stampin Ups printing service.  Tell your friends today what a great deal this is.  This is the type of special you just can't keep to yourself!

Until next time

No comments: