Friday, January 27, 2012

Strawberries & Chocolates

I don't know about you, but I consider chocolate its own food group.  Put it with fruit and it's twice as healthy.  Well, as soon as I saw this I knew I HAD to make one!  It only took minutes to make-even better. Anything that can be this cute and made in a matter of minutes is great if you are like me and always "winging it". (Organization is not my strong suit).

I am thrilled with the set PS I Love You from the Mini Occasions catalog. Yes, it is a Valentine's Day set, however, I think most of the verses could be used for any card for that special love of your life.  I think it is extremely important to tell people you love them.

I have seen small strawberries with other dies for the Big Shot and have thought "I need to get  that die sometime".  Once I saw this made with the Petals Cone Bigz Die, Flower Folds XL Die, and the Two Tags Die, I thought "I already have all those. Yippeee!"  I think this size is even better than little tiny strawberries that might only hold a small chocolate.  This one holds a ton of chocolates!

Here is a close up to show the texture of the Polka Dot embossing folder.

I hope my hostess liked it, even though she is on a diet (and looking great by the way).  I told her she could give the chocolates to her teenage boys.  Boys will eat anything.

Come back soon to see how many projects I made using PS I Love You.

Until next time,

No comments: