Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sale-A-Brations 2012











WHO DOESN'T LOVE FREE STUFF??? I know I love it! There are three ways to earn free items from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.

First, for every $50 you spend, get a free item.  There is NO LIMIT!  Spend $100 get two items free, etc.

Second, hostess a workshop.  With a $150 dollar workshop not only do you receive the normal hostess dollars to spend, but you will receive the CUTEST reusable shopping bag! With a $400 workshop you will receive a special hostess bundle of products.

Lastly, become a demonstrator yourself!  Not only will you save $50 on your starter kit but you will receive FREE Designer Series Paper or  a My Digital Studio Download every month (Feb-Dec) on your demonstrator order for the rest of 2012! Click here for more details or contact me with any questions you may have. And you will receive discounts on all items you order and make money too.  How can you beat that?  Don't waste any time.

Let me know how I can help you place an order, hostess a workshop, or become a demonstrator!

Until next time,

No comments: