Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Winter Wonder Land

I have wanted to CASE (copy and steal everything) this card since it was shared during convention this summer. I am so sorry I cannot remember the original designers name, no can I find my issue of Stampin Success to find her name either.  So if someone finds it and lets me know I will give credit where credit is due.

I just love the little snowmen in this set Snow Much Fun.  This card is wonderful to use up scraps of Whisper White cardstock.  There is alot of cutting which I hate to do.  I don't care how much the elementary teacher tells me to "drive the paper not the scissors", I still can't keep an even border around my objects.  Oh well, I am a good "colorer".  I guess that's why I stamp in the first place LOL.

Until next time,

No comments: