Monday, December 26, 2011

Teacher/ Coworker Presents

Well, of course with Christmas right around the corner, and I had biology class until the 14 of December, time is of the essence.  Fast and easy has been my motto this year.

Here are some note pad holders for teachers with matching pens. They are made from empty stamp storage cases.  What was funny, is I had a customer buy these and she never realized they had a slip cover on them.  She bought some more so she could make these too.

Here is a photo of the inside.  There is a little calendar for 2012 I put on the inside.  The scallop envelop can hold postage stamps or a receipt. A piece of the DSP covers the ugly logo on the memo pad.  All that with one sheet of 12x12 DSP and there are still large scrap pieces.

Another super easy project was made using decor elements!  I mean it is easy to just rub on a design.  I am not kidding-getting the label off the glass block was the hardest part!  Seriously, it took me 20 minutes to get the label off. Who's bright idea at the company was it not to use rubber cement?  No, ultra super glue, heaven forbid that label ever came off the glass (oops does that sound a bit snarky?) The rest of the project took me less than 20 minutes. A little rubbing, a small set of Christmas lights and some ribbon.  Tadah...pretty holiday decoration.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Until next time,

No comments: