Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Holiday CASEs

Due to work and two classes, I don't have time to sit and play with my new toys nearly as much as I would like.  Ok, so I would have to be independently wealthy to get to play as much as I would like.....

Anyhow, I do check out some projects online.  I found great projects by Tami White and Patty Bennett recently.  They were simple and cute and fast!!!!  All the things I need if I want to play. (I'm still irritated with my coworker who said biology is sooo easy!  I may not forgive her for another 3 months! Just kidding-at least she helps me out when I need it.)

Here are my versions of super cute super easy projects.  And feel free to CASE (copy and share everything) yourself.  First is a cute Santa face. Patty used him as a 1/8" bag topper.  I decided he would make a cute tag.  I used my Big Shot and Two Tags die to cut the tag and then I used the new stamp set Dear Santa.  I think next time I will place the "to & from" a little higher and stamp "Santa" underneath so it will look like it is a gift from Santa.

Next from Patty, I CASEd a pencil topper.  I just love pencil toppers!  I love to give students pencils for the different holidays.  Especially since they can never keep their pencils for more than a day or two (grin).  So here is my pencil topper using the new stocking punch.  He is so stinkin' cute and only takes a few minutes to make.  Can you tell what his antlers are made from?  you guessed it-the snowflake punch.  A tiny piece of red glitter paper scrap will make his nose.  A small pearl makes his eye.  Tombo liquid glue is wonderful for this project.  I am warning you, it needs just the smallest line of glue around the edge.

Finally, Tammy White inspired this card.  Another super fast, easy card to make.  A little stamping, a little punching and a Big Shot and there you have it.

Some how this week, I need to take an all day Bio Lab, write a paper on stem cell research, go to Social/Emotional Development of Young Children and get ready for my stamp club on the 9th of October. It looks like it will be a fun filled week. At our club, we are going to be making awesome gift card holders with the Big Shot! The girls are going to love it!

Until next time,

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP