Sunday, September 4, 2011

What Are Your Plans This Weekend?

Does anyone have any big plans for this Labor Day weekend?  Locally we have the Blue Hill Fair, but I don't think we are going.  My big plans are studying for Human Biology, writing a bit for The Social and Emotion Development of Young Children, cleaning my craft room which has been neglected for so long!  Last but not least making some small gifts for my stamp club members.  Our first club meeting for the school year. Yippee!  I can't wait to keep playing with all the awesome items from the Holiday Mini.  Part of  me wishes the holidays could last even longer!  Can you tell I think this is one of the best mini catalogs we have had in awhile???

Well I am off to work on projects so I can have something to share with you guys.

Until next time,



No comments: