Monday, September 26, 2011

The Perfect Man

Frankie has been seen all over the web for several years now.  He has been cards, gift bags, post it note holders you name it. So of course I had to show my new stampers how to make a Frankie.

Here are a few of the Frankie's we made at our September stamp club.  I didn't get a photo of the "Elvis" Frankie. Bummer.  (Maybe Gail will bring it to work so I can get a photo.)  Did you see the Frankie that is up front in the center.  You might think one of the gals forgot to put a mouth on it.  Or that I got carried away taking photos, I snatched the card right out of the hands of someone.  Nope!  I was told he was the perfect man-he doesn't have a mouth!  We laughed really hard at that one.  We have so much fun when the husbands aren't around. LOL  (Just kidding dear,  you know I love you and would starve without you.)

So if you want to make your own perfect man; it's super easy.  A card base and then scraps for his hair.  His eyes are just the 1",  3/4" and 1/2" circle punches.  This card is great for using up all those scraps of white, black, and olive green.

Until next time,

No comments: