Friday, September 2, 2011

Holiday Mini Catalog 2011 Is Here!



I am SOOOO excited for the new Holiday Mini catalog! I want one of everything!  One of my favorite things is to make Christmas cards.  Of course,in the past few years, I have had to try to curb my obsession with snowflakes.  Well guess what???  Stampin Up has Christmas stocking!  Stocking stamps, coordinating punch, big shot die.  Now I can start a new obsession, collection, or whatever it is I can call it to get it in my hot little hand LOL!  So you can dowload the catalog here.

I am also in LOVE with the new tool called Simply Scored!!!  OMG as the kids say.  This is the Best invention ever.  I have seen score boards with 1/8" scoring lines, this is even better.  It has "markers" to put in place at the top to mark where you need to score.  My good friend needs to get one of these.  I love her dearly, but she is a little ruler challenged.  I say that with love-so don't think I am picking on her.  She is ok with the 1/2" and sometimes she gets the 1/4".  Now she is going to astonish her family with some fancy fold cards.  (We won't tell her family I places the markers on the Simply Scored board so she would know where to score.)

There are also awesome fall, Halloween, and even Valentine's items in the catalog too.  Like I said, I want one of everything!  I am going to have so much fun with all these new things.  (Boy, I am going to have to get my homework done first thing every night so I can go play with fun stamping stuff.)

Until next time,

No comments: