Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hurricane Irene

I hope everyone survived the hurricane.  We only lost power here. It was actually warm and it only rained heavily a couple times. 

Tomorrow is the first day of school for me; so tonight was the actual end of summer for me.  The kids come back on the 6th.  And then I have two classes I am taking.  My college class (Human Biology) started yesterday online.  I still haven't received any information on my student id etc to log-in with.  I called the college and got transferred to the IT dept which only had an answering machine today.  Luckily I know someone who is taking the same class so she at least told me what to read.  Chapter One-imagine that!  My other class is an onsite class with real people and lots of discussion which is way easier than biology I am sure. 

So now comes the real crazy time for our family. Hopefully we will survive the school year and I will survive college classes.  Luckily, they all end before Christmas and I wont have to take any until next year.  I guess I need to really learn time management and learn to delegate things to the older boys-cooking, laundry, dishes, scrubbing the bathroom........let's see what else do I dislike doing......

Until next time,

No comments: