Friday, July 29, 2011

Visitor

I didn't get to post about this little guy earlier this month when he actually came to visit us.  I was sitting in the garage with the doors open, trying to do my homework.  My daughter was riding her bike in our yard. 

Something out of the corner of my eye caught my attention.  When I looked over at my lilac tree something under it was looking back at me LOL.  I followed him around the house until I could get a picture of him.  What doesn't show in the photo was how hard he was breathing.  I really think this was one of those times "it was more scared of me, than I was of it!" 

I'm not really sure where he came from or where he went after his photo shoot.  A block away there is a stream, so once in awhile we do get a wild animal in our yard.  Most times though I don't have my camera with me.  We have had a doe one time and a baby deer young enough it still had it's spots.  Too bad I didn't have my camera outside on those days.  Oh well....

Until next time,

No comments: