Thursday, July 7, 2011

No Hands... Oh My!

Do you know how hard it is for me to "talk" without my hands??  Anyone who has ever met me in person knows I cannot talk without my hands.  There have been times I have said complete sentences with only an Ummm (or  some other sound) here and there mixed in with so many hand gestures the person knew what I was asking for!

Tonight I have been trying to communicate via email with a wonderful lady trying to describe how I would like her to design my blog for me.  That is REALLY HARD when you can't point, draw pictures in the air or make grunty noises.  And then, I like to ramble....(yeah that's hard for you to guess I'm sure).

Anyway, hopefully it will all turn out ok in the end.

Make sure to come back this weekend.  There is going to be another VCRocks Blog Hop.  The theme is Anything But A Card (my favorite)

Until next time,

No comments: