Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Post It Note Picture Frame

Here is a simple gift or craft fair item.  This is a 3.5"x5" frame from the Christmas Tree Shoppe.  I think they are a New England chain but I am not sure...but it is a discount store and the frames there are $.69.  I used designer paper from the 6x6 hostess paper pack from Stampin Up.  The pen has a screw off end and I rolled a 3/4" x 3.5" piece of dsp  that was scrap from the frame.  I got a package of 8 at the dollar store.

The word is from Word Play.  The stamp actually says Remember When, but I only colored the Remember with a black marker and then stamped.

I was thrilled when I went into one of my ladies classroom and she had it on her desk.  I let everyone in the group pick the color they wanted.  If I were to give this as a gift, I would put a coordinating ribbon around it as well.

Well until next time,

No comments: