Saturday, February 26, 2011

Nothing New To Photograph & Post

I have been super busy on my vacation.  I have stamped and created...and dreamed up more items I have to order from Stampin UP!  However, I have nothing I could photograph and post. 

I made my aunt a dozen rose tea-lights using the ornament punch.  I made my projects for my March stamp club that I am holding in a couple weeks.  I was busy cutting and pre-punching some larger items.  I even sketched out plans for the April club.  One of my oldest friends is the hostess for April and she wants to make an altered project.  She doesn't really like making cards/scrapbook pages-she likes stamping on or making "things".   So I hope you return to see what we will be making.

We had our taxes done.  My husband bought a Kinect since our local gym has closed.  Everyone has had more fun playing that.  Even myself and I am not a computer game player at all.  I have never allowed our family to have a gaming system before.  I told my husband he could only get the exercise programs because I don't want our kids to be sitting in front of a computer more than they do all ready.  My kids and husband have had more fun running track etc with that thing!  And we got the Biggest Loser game.  I had to laugh when my husband was winded in just the warm up portion of it.  He thought it was a sissy, girly girl exercise game.  HAHAHA the joke was on him.

Hopefully soon I will have some creations I can photograph and post.

Until then,

No comments: