Monday, February 21, 2011

My Very First Digital Scrapbook Page

Here is my first digital scrapbook page using My Digital Scrapbook (MDS). I have not understood this program at all; I am SOOOO not computer literate at times. I am determined to learn how to use this. I learned how to make this basic layout from Heather. I managed to add the scallop border punch by myself (I was so proud!) And then I added a button and some brads.

The photo is some of the Shasta Daisies in my garden. I have heard that a previous owner was a master gardener. If she saw her yard now she would probably roll over in her grave. I have replaced the gardens with daisies, lupin, and wild flowers. If it can't grow by itself-then chances are it isn't in my garden. My mother also told me, once I had planted all the flowers she gave me last summer, that my gardening was just starting. There would be weeding etc. My smart alac response was "Yes it is, they are wild flowers. They will just grow and spread and if they come outside the rock wall, they will get weed wacked." Now this summer I will have to see what actually survived the winter.

Until next time,

No comments: