Saturday, November 27, 2010

I Placed My First Order!!!

I placed my first Stampin Up order today. I feel like I am going to jump out of my skin I am so excited. I ordered items that I wanted to make Christmas presents with; I ordered items I wanted but they were a little pricey; and I ordered items I could use to demo with!

Last night I worked on my craft area so I could work on some Christmas projects. My aunt has asked me to make some Build A Bear tins for her granddaughters (I believe they would be considered my second cousins). I have some tins made up from the craft fair but I am going to add special outfits for the girls. I am going to make some Santa suits and Halloween costumes for them. I might even get out my Big Shot to put the girls names on the bags-that way they can't fight LOL.

Well I am off to facebook (I'm Stace Coombs if anyone wants to find me) and then I will be working on organizing my craft room to have a section for my Stampin Up Business!!!!

Until next time,

No comments: