Thursday, October 7, 2010

I'm So Excited

I'm excited that I am doing two craft fairs for the next two weekends! I am also so nervous. These will be the first craft fairs that I have done that aren't a school craft fair where I know most of the other crafters and people walking in. Our school fair is also a big social event.

One of them I feel very honored to be part of. Photos of my work had to go before a committee and I was selected! Now I am nervous because it wasn't something I originally planned on doing and it is before Halloween, so I am scrambling to get small Halloween items done as well. I am glad it is a three day weekend for me this weekend.

I also need to make more candle holders. Oh boy a busy weekend for me.

On a more personal note; my new job is finally at the point that I am not staying late every night, and I am not tired to the point of falling asleep as soon as I get home for the most part. I am hoping to enjoy more time with my family. My son has a track meet on Friday and dance starts for my darling daughter as well.

I am also trying to become more organized all the time to get all the things done that I want to do. It seems if I have the time I don't have the money. And if I have the money I don't have the time. (Isn't that so typical???)Until next time...

No comments: