Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Craft Fair Results

Well, I completed 3 craft fairs in two weeks. The first one I did really well. The second, I didn't sell much (what little I sold it was so people could case it) but my girlfriend did well making custom rings. A local "rock shop" owner brought a piece of his peridot over for her to wrap for him! And sadly, the third craft fair was a bust for both of us. Lots of people came into the building but not many were buying. We spoke to other crafters and they did not do well either.

The only bright side to the third craft fair was that my girlfriend knew another person there who does many craft shows all over the state. She was kind enough to share the information with us.

Not much else is going on in my stamping life at the moment. Until then....

No comments: