Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Spa Day at VC Rocks Hotel

I know you have heard me talking about VCRocks before as being the best yahoo group ever. During this Virtual Convention, not only do we get to chat, participate in swaps & bloghops; but we also can join the hotel where we get a real roommate!

You need to email each other, send each other cards and then you send each other a good box just like you would at the real convention. Well my roomie has been very busy this summer so I sent her down to the spa for a mani & pedi. What girl doesn't need pampering at the spa?

I found these cute little manicure/pedicure sets at Target. And we all know I just love my Big Shot! So here is what I came up with.

I had bought this set from my LSS a year or so ago because it had a lot of girlfriend things in it along with spa items and chocolate (the only thing I love more than my Big Shot!)

So here are two best friends headed to the spa for a little polish, gossip and relaxation.


Happy Stampin'

No comments: