Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mini Purse Swap

Another VC Rocks! swap was a mini purse swap. Again my Big Shot had to come out (I think I am addicted to that things LOL)  Only my color combination, the embossing folder, and the clasp were my idea.  For instructions on how to make one of these purse visit Tami White she has a great video!

What amazed me was not only was my swap the first one to arrive to the swap hostess; it won a prize for the cutest purse!  Can you believe it?  I can't.  She let her family judge all the swaps.  So I think I need to give a big shout to Tami for such a great video.

Note** In Tami's video, I believe she put in some 3x3 gift cards (a great gift by the way) but this purse also fits two Lindt truffles perfectly with a tiny bit of tissue paper.  I always stock up when I go out of state-there is a Lindt outlet store.  I feel I have hit the jackpot if the extra dark chocolate truffles are on sale.



Happy Stampin'

No comments: