Thursday, August 26, 2010

August VC Rocks Swaps

I joined two swaps in August during the last bit of VC Rocks. My favorite holiday to make things for is Christmas and I love when I worked in the elementary school because the young children love Halloween. So guess what two swaps I joined? You guessed it!



The tricky part of these swaps was the fact so many colors from Stampin' Up retired, it was hard to find enough card stock in current colors that I had. I only see my demo once a month since we live so far from each other. (But stamp club is a great excuse to go see old friends where we used to live.)

Not only will a receive great swaps in return, but my Christmas card was the first one the hostess received so I got $20 of FREE Stampin Up product!!!! I couldn't believe it. So I am getting the new dress for the BAB! I will be having a ball with that!

Happy Stampin

No comments: