Friday, June 18, 2010

Christmas in July (Almost)

I can't decide if I am early or late with Christmas cards at the end of June.  Let's pretend I am early since usually I am late.  I was born on time (actual due date) and I have been running 15 minutes late ever since.

The first photos are of a gift card holder.  I am not 100% sure I like the cover.  I think either the dark blue is too dark or the other colors aren't dark enough--I am not sure what it is I don't like....

The inside has one of my favorite holiday sentiments inside.

The second card I think came out very cute with a matching envelope.  I really have to start trying to use designer paper more often.  I love Stampin Up dsp but I always feel guilty there is a side not being used, so I feel like I have wasted something.  I am silly I know...

Happy Stamping

No comments: