Wednesday, March 10, 2010

New Storage Unit

My new storage unit should be here tomorrow if all goes well according to UPS. Even if it is a day late (which I personally think it might be) I can hardly wait.  I am hoping it will give me floor room and lots of storage space.  Once I get it put together I will take photos of my craft room. With any luck I can put it together by myself or with my sons help.  If I have to wait for DH I am not sure how long it will take.

I am slowly getting it organized in a more user friendly way little by little.  I used to do so many crafts, and I needed/wanted everything for all the techniques I could learn.  Now I am trying to organize to what I really use all the time, what I use seasonally, etc and share things I didn't need after all.

Off to finish as much house work as possible so I can be ready for when the UPS man comes.

Happy Stamping

No comments: