Sunday, September 6, 2009

Haircut

Here are before and after photos of my daughter. You can see why mommy cried. The hairdresser was great doing the best she could with what was left of my daughters hair. Instead of a "comb over" my daughter has a "comb forward" LOL. It will still be a few months before the shortest part of her bangs grow out and the photo doesnt show the shortest part. It is only hair and it will grow back....eventually.

The cats hair is growing in as well. There are only a few spots that really show that she had a haircut too. I still havent figured out why the cat just laid there. I would understand if it was the old cat that only moves to eat and go to the bathroom but it was the one year old cat. However DD gets to drag that young cat around and it never scratches, bites or anything. If anyone else tried any of that stuff our hands would be shredded!

No comments: