Sunday, July 5, 2009

Loving Son


Teens love to stamp just as much as adults and it isn't just the girls. My sons both stamped with me when they were little. They had their own stamps and markers. They would make home-made gifts etc. One year my youngest DS made his entire class personalized bookmarks with stamps and the designs matched the students personality. Both my boys are very artistic. Well I was hostessing a Teen 3D swap and hardly any teens were joining-so I begged my son to join telling him I saw a really cute idea for necklaces on line and he coudl do something like that and give one to his girlfriend etc...So the bribery worked. Eventually I did get enough teen stampers and unfortunately my son and his girlfiend broke up before he gave her the necklace. Oh well he has a gift made for the next one. And he ws the only boy to join the swap so hopfully all the girls that receive one of these will like it. Isn't just as cute as can be!

No comments: